Header Ads

SHOCKING DETAILS OF WHAT HAPPENED TO LILIAN MULI AFTER THE KEMPINSKI SCANDAL






Lilian Muli finally speaks about the waitress scandal
Sassy Citizen television  anchor Lilian Muli has had her honest percent of controversies on social media.The television personality divorced  her husband few months after their grand marriage ceremony, phrase went round that she became dishonest on her hubby and the 2 separated.
however, the scandal that almost took her to clinic was even as she insulted a waitress at a famous restaurant in Nairobi.


Lilian was captured with a hidden digital digital camera insulting a waitress and calling her nasty names without caring.
This become placed up on social media and the net went pink. there was hearth and thunder from all blog spheres attacking the anchor and trolling her 
Little did Kenyans understand that the statistics anchor modified into badly affected with the scandal. talking to Edaily, Lilian stated that she nearly got admitted to clinic after social media went viral on her tale.
See what she said;




“i was crying, in the residence on my own unwell: but I needed to go to work. I told God to present me energy because every person predicted me not to do it, but I wanted to show that I need to

READ ALSO CHECK OUT HOW KENYANS REACT TO 24 AMERICAN SERIES ACTED IN WESTGATE



No comments

Powered by Blogger.