Header Ads

FOOTBALL PLAYERS RISK HAIR BAN..'UNETHICAL HAIR" IS BANNED SOON IN UAE PLAYERS

Asamoah Gyan was fined in UAE for having unethical hair
- Gyan is on loan at Al Ahli from Chinese club Shangai SIPG
- Gyan and more than 40 other players were fined for the offence
Black Stars of Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan has been fine by the UAE Football Association for having “unethical hair”.
Players in UAE fined for having 'unethical' hair
Gyan at the recently concluded AFCON 2017 tournament

Gyan, 31, is contracted to Shanghai SIPG but is currently in the midst of a loan spell at Ah Ahli.
Some interpretations of Islam deem that ‘Qaza’ styles of haircuts, which leave part of the head shaved but other parts unshaven, are banned.
More than 40 players in a similar position to him have been fined according to UAE media Ahdaaf.
It is not the first time that haircuts have caused controversy in the Gulf region, with Waleed Abdullah, a goalkeeper for Saudi Arabi, having been told to chop his “un-Islamic” locks before turning out for Al Shabab.
Official: Omar's hairstyle is exempt from new law, despite other players in the league with similar hairstyles having to abide by it.
On the left: Omar Abdulrahman exempt from haircut law.

On the right: Suhail Al-Mansoori of @AlWahdaFCC before he had to cut his hair. pic.twitter.com/20oE0g2Frg
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

Asian Football of the Year Omar Abdulrahman, pictured left, was not deemed to have breached the code, but Suhail Al-Mansoori on the right was.


1 comment:

  1. I`m Charlie Bean and I live in Toronto Canada. I needed a loan to buy a house and I searched for a mortgage loan from all banks and I was denied and I loss hope of having my own house until I came across a post just as you reading my post now. I saw a post about a Financial Service Company who gives loan at 2% interest so I applied in STEAKLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES using their email steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com. And my loan was granted it was like a dream but was true and now am a owner of a house in Toronto and am paying the mortgage loan with no stress and I also requested if I can be granted a business loan and I was also granted. Now am living a happy life, I will advice you if you have an financial problems and you need money to settle it so you can pay with no stress just contact Steakley Financial Service at their email Steakleyfinancialservices@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.