Header Ads

KNIFE UNDER THE PILLOW THAT HAS DEPRIVED HIM CONJUGAL RIGHTS


Mr Sunday Olaosebikan on Wednesday, approached an Igando customary court in Lagos to end his seven-12 months-vintage marriage to his spouse, Mutiatu, for allegedly annoying for money before s*x.
He advised the court docket, “My wife usually refuses me s*x until she collects N500. ‘This, i'm sure, is why she has now not conceived after the birth of our most effective toddler, who is six-12 months old now.
“i am tired of paying N500 consistent with spherical earlier than having s*x with my spouse, please dissolve the union.
He in addition told the courtroom said that Mutiatu always threatens to kill him.
“My wife is after my lifestyles, she stabs me with risky weapons each time we have false impression.
“She as soon as stabbed me with a broken bottle on my head and i bled heavily which landed me in the clinic.
“Mutiatu used our kitchen knife as pillow, when I queried her; she said her pastor informed her to use it against horrific dreams.Many a times once I request for s*x or during argument, she brings the knife out threatening to stab me.

“She is just aggressive and violent in nature; she might also kill me if I hold with the wedding.
“because of her violent nature, I ran faraway from the house to avoid premature demise,” he stated.
He stated that his circle of relatives ejected his wife from his residence for worry of unknown however that she came returned begging, including that he pitied her and standard her again.
“I accepted my wife returned because I notion she had learnt her lesson, however she refused to exchange, instead she is getting worse each day.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.